If you fancy yourself as a bit of a public relations and social media star then Wolfstar wants to hear from you. We’re recruiting at every level in order to service recent client wins and staff up for new business in the pipeline.
If you can tick at least some of these boxes we want to know, if you can tick them all then we definitely want to know more:
- Passionate interest in social media, social networking, web 2.0, word of mouth marketing and all things online
- ‘Traditional’ public relations experience â€“ it might be just having graduated from a PR degree course or you might have spent ten years at the coal face of a PR agency or in-house communications post
- Be a great writer â€“ PR might be moving on, but writing is still a core skill and you’ve got to be good
- Be fun â€“ you have to want to enjoy your job, you do it because it’s your passion, your career and your future â€“ not just a wage
- But we do serious stuff for our clients â€“ you’ve got to be committed to helping us to deliver a real return on investment for everything we do
- Geography isn’t a deal breaker â€“ our head office is in Leeds, but if that’s not for you then we still want to talk