Are you bright, ambitious, enthusiastic and looking for a great new PR job?
If that’s you we should talk.
For a couple of days a week you’ll be based on-site in the client’s office in West Yorkshire and the rest of the time you’ll either be based in an office in Leeds or out on the road meeting people.
- Experience of working in or with public sector or NHS organisations
- Great written, verbal and presentation skills (should go without saying)
- An interest in health and digital technology
- An inquiring mind with a can do attitude that constantly wants to learn and achieve more
- Starting salary of £22K+ dependent on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from very senior PR professionals
- Ongoing training to acquire CIPR Continuous Professional Development points
- Be in at the start of an exciting new project
You’ll mainly be working directly for a good friend of mine, but you’ll also spend some of your time working alongside me.
If you’re interested, or know someone who is, then drop me an email ASAP with a link to your LinkedIn profile as we’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible.